Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Spotlight

I'm going to be running a regular feature here on PRN called Sunday Spotlight. Hopefully, this will appear every Sunday, as the title suggests, and will spotlight comic book artists that I like (for some reason or other).

I'll be posting two or three eye-popping images of the chosen artist's work together with a link or two to elsewhere on the internet to find more of their work. That should hopefully brighten up the place!

The artists (usually pencillers) will not be listed in any particular order; they'll just appear randomly, everyone from the good to the great. Will Rob Liefeld make the list? Erm, probably not.

That's the plan. Pretty pictures every Sunday when I normally wouldn't be posting 'cos I'm lazy. We'll see whether I keep up with it, eh?

No comments: