Monday, February 23, 2009

Heroes (season 4)

Yay! Heroes is back on tonight – BBC2 at 9pm.

A lot of people didn’t appear to think much of the last season. I don’t know why. I thought it was the most like a comic book (without the characters actually wearing costumes) of all the seasons. It was certainly the most exciting – right at the beginning there was a breakout of supervillains followed by a bank heist. What more do people want!? Considering how slow the first half of season 1 was – and yet folk still liked it a lot - I’m surprised people didn’t like season 3.

Admittedly, there was a little too much reliance on time-travel and precognition. And the ending was somewhat weak. But otherwise it was the best season of the three. In my opinion, of course.

And now season 4 - “Fugitives” – will be on to keep me happy on Monday evenings. (And with E4 about to start new episodes of Smallville on Tuesdays, that should cover the beginning of the week for a while).

No comments: